The Clips and Trips blog was put together in preparation for our leaving the U.S. on an indefinite world travel adventure which started around August of 2009 and returned us home in December of 2012. If you want to see where it all began, read our mission statement from before we left.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Kangaroos in the Wild, Sydney, Australia

Cattai National Park in greater Sydney

I ventured just outside of the picnic area looking for kangaroos. As I called Pam over to point out one that I spotted off in the distance, we suddenly realized they were all around and staring at us. One was no more than ten feet away, taller than me, and staring right at us. I didn't think they would be, but they're kind of scary. I felt like I was in Jurassic Park, and I had a dinosaur staring at me. We left quickly. After rebuilding our confidence, we went back in to get this video.




1 comment:

  1. That's really cool! I wonder if they would hurt you?
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete